This survey is as anonymous as you want it to be. Answer at least 5 questions that seem the most important to you. Bring back completed surveys to the pick-up site, email them (email@example.com) survey questions are posted on our blog at https://wobblycartfarm.wordpress.com, or mail them to us at: 13136 A 201st Ave SW Rochester, WA 98579. We really appreciate your feedback. We grow for you and we want to know how to do it better.
1. What was your favorite part about the CSA?
2. Why did you choose our farm over other CSA farms?
3. How do you feel about the quantity of vegetables you received this season (overall box size and/or too much of one vegetable not enough of another)?
4. Are there any vegetables that you did not receive in your CSA share that you would like us to start growing?
5. How do you feel about the quality of the vegetables you received this season?
6. We keep packaging to a minimum because of cost and environmental issues. What do you think about how the vegetables were packaged?
7. What could be improved about the pick-up system?
8. How do you feel about the CSA season – length, start and end times? Would you prefer the CSA start earlier (beginning of June) or go later (November) when there is less variety of vegetables available (June – mostly greens, Nov – potatoes, onions, squash).
9. Would you be interested in adding an egg share (1 dozen eggs a week -$100/ 18 week season) onto your vegetable CSA share?
10. How do you feel about fruits and vegetables (strawberries, apples, etc) being included in your CSA share that were not grown on our farm, but on neighboring farms.
11. Are farm events and CSA potlucks important to you?
12. Overall were you satisfied with your CSA share?
13. Do you plan to participate in our CSA program next year?
14. If no, why not? Is there anything we could change to better accommodate your needs?
15. Any other comments?